Sunday, August 30, 2015

MiSS RUBY TUESDAY DRESS is calling for TESTERS!

I have a new pattern - my gorgeous MiSS RUBY TUESDAY DRESS - that I'm doing some finishing touches on and I'm now calling for TESTERS!

Here's what this new pattern is about and what I'm wanting from you -

  • It's a gorgeous dress for summer or winter with a 1/2 circle skirt and a bodice featuring different sleeve and neckline options.
  • Made from knit fabrics
  • Super easy to make.
  • No zips needed.
  • Some knowledge of sewing knits needed.
  • Available in sizes XS-3XL - (sizes 6 - 20)
4 Sleeve Options

boat neck
scoop neck

v neck














3 Neckline Options




So I'm now wanting testers to do their stuff and make this gorgeous dress come alive!

I'm looking for sewers who've had some experience with sewing knit fabrics. The instructions are very comprehensive with loads of illustrations to follow along. 

What you'll get in return for your hard work is:
  • a copy of the final pattern
  • your photos of your finished dress on my blog to drive more traffic to your site

So if you are interested in becoming a Tester for me please fill in the form below and I will announce the lucky ladies on Friday, 4th September via email.

I have 7 sizes and I'll be needing about 2/3 per size to try different sleeve and neck options.

Also, I will have a facebook group so we can go over the pattern step by step and help each other with process of bringing the dress to life!  

Ok, off you go and enter your details below and I'll let all the lovely talented ladies who will be joining my testing group by email on Friday, 4th September.  If you are not chosen please don't despair as I have other patterns just waiting to be tested.

Many thanks lovely ladies!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    Alice Bridal

    ReplyDelete